The document updates for ASA-AMOffice© will be released at least monthly.
If you didn't get any document updates for a longer time, you can check the following possibilities:
- Is your server connected to the internet?
- Do you reach the website www.asadatec.de on your server with the InternetExplorer?
- If not:
- Check if you have all actual Windows updates
- Check the actuality of your InternetExplorer
- Check the configuration of the ProxyServer, if you have one
- If everything of this doesn't help, please contact us
- Open the ASA-AMOffice© Servermanagement Tool on your server and check the following:
- Is the service running?
- If not, restart it
- Check your license key (third tab - License) - is there a note that your key is old or invalid
- Check if you've got a new license key from us and if you didn't acutalize it in the servermanagement tool
- Check if the key is correctly written - the best way is to copy and past it
- Are there any information about errors in the first tab "Status"?
- Check in the second tab (Server Settings), if the connection string completely fills the field?
- If you have to answer one of these questions with "No" please contact us, so we can have a look
- Check in the second tab (Server Settings), in which time the Server is allowed to install updates
- Please configure this range in ascending numbers like e.g. between 1 and 6 o'clock.
- NOT: between 23 and 6 o'clock
If this FAQ doesn't help, please contact us!Tags: document, update