The error message explains that an upgrade to windows 10 or an update on windows 10 couldn't be installed. Obviously the Microsoft SQL Services are the reason, why these operations fail.
To avoid this problem, there is the following way:
- Click on Start
- Type "msconfig" and click on "System configuration"
- A window appears - change here to the tab "Services"
- Keep all services in mind, which contain the word "SQL" and remove the checks in front of these entries
- Start the update/upgrade again
- After a successful installation set the checks in front of the entries again and check, if everything works, like it should