If too many ADs are displayed in the AD overview, it could be for one of the following reasons:
- No year of construction/serial number was saved in the position
- Open the affected aircraft and go to the the aircraft positions via the menu bar. Choose the affected position and check whether the year of construction and the serial number have been set, if not add it.
- The device type of the position has been changed in the meantime
- The AD / SB setting for the aircraft is incorrectly set
- Open the affected aircraft and switch to the tab settings. Here you can set whether the serial number & the year of construction, only one of the two, or neither of them should be taken into account when creating the AD/SB overview
- The document is set to always valid
- Open the affected document. There is a checkbox "document is always valid" in the document data, if this is activated, deactivate it.
- The document contains a repeat interval
- No individual series could be assigned to the document, so a higher-level category was selected for safety reasons